Raised for families facing childhood cancer
People running, walking, rolling for childhood cancer
HOW IT WORKS
The most important step of all is your first step. Register for the Sun Up Challenge to find all the information and resources you need for a brighter day.
Spread the word that you’re helping families facing childhood cancer, and how their donation will provide financial, emotional, practical and educational support.
You decide what you wear, what music you play and whether you do it at sun up or sunset. Share your challenge on social media, and have fun!
READY! SET! GO!
A diagnosis of childhood cancer changes everything for a family. When the everyday challenges feel impossible, Redkite is a lifeline helping families make it through.
That’s why this September, you can get moving and raise funds to help families facing childhood cancer.
With help from your community, you can provide counselling to families, keep food on the table with grocery vouchers, and help cover the costs of accommodation for rural families who need to drop everything at short notice to be with their child in hospital for weeks at a time.
Challenge yourself for the good of families facing childhood cancer – join us today.
- Rachel just donated $20.88
- Katherine Gouin just donated $20.88
- The Wurfs just donated $125.28
- @dinkydoodat just donated $41.76
- Jules & Faze just donated $20.88
- David Garry Automotive Pty Ltd just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $38.63
- Tracy just donated $52.20
- Anonymous just donated $120
- Julia Bird just donated $41.76
- Anonymous just donated $10.44
- Warwick Tagg just donated $125.28
- Deanne McGann just donated $20.88
- Jannie just donated $20.88
- Anonymous just donated $65
- Elizabeth El Sayer just donated $31.32
- John & Candyce Johnson just donated $52.20
- Karen Adams just donated $52.20
- Renee Litchfield just donated $31.32
- Catherine Mackinnon just donated $52.20
RUN WITH SOPHIE
When Sophie was 6, she was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. Redkite was there with emotional and practical support to get her family through those terrifying times.
Sophie and her mum Christine are taking part in the Sun Up Challenge to help more families like them.
“We’re looking forward to the Sun Up Challenge - it’s a wonderful way to embrace each new day! By doing the challenge at the very beginning of the day we’re giving ourselves a feel-good boost – it’s a win-win!” - Christine