The Sun Up Challenge (the ‘Event’) is an initiative of the Redkite (“Redkite”) to raise funds to support specialised programs for families facing childhood cancer.
The Event opens on 1 August 2022 and ends on 31 August 2022.
By registering for the Event, the participant or the parent/guardian of a participant under 18 years, acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The decision to participate in the Event is entirely your own and you take full responsibility for any consequence of your participation in the Event for yourself and/or your participants.
- Any content you post to the website (e.g. photos and text) is your responsibility, and you must have the necessary rights to post that content (including the consent of others who feature in the content). Redkite retains the right to delete any content posted.
- You acknowledge that Redkite reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Event at any time.
- You acknowledge that by registering for the Event, you pledge to raise funds for Redkite
- All fundraising conducted for this Event comes under Redkite’s authority to fundraise in the respective State or Territory in Australia and you agree to be bound by the relevant state and national fundraising legislation.
- Redkite can refund a donation made in error. If you wish to request a refund, please contact Redkite via email@example.com
- Redkite respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information it collects.
- Redkite will collect your personal information and any other information you may volunteer so that we can: administer and conduct the Event; and keep you informed about Redkite, its fundraising activities and the important work you are supporting.
- Redkite may use your image, name and challenge result in any promotion relating to this Event, including in the Leaderboards and/or on the Event website.
- You must be registered to the Sun Up Challenge to be eligible for any prizes.
- You must reach specified fundraising milestones to be eligible to receive prizes.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other products.
Authority to Fundraise:
Agreement to these terms and conditions gives the registered Sun Up Challenge participant authority to fundraise in support of the work of Redkite for the following fundraising event:
Event: Sun Up Challenge
Date of Event: 1 August 2022 - 31 August 2022
Dates of fundraising authority: As above
Thank you for having a go and helping change the lives of those affected by childhood cancer.
The funds and awareness you raise are vital. Thank you again for making a difference.