The Sun Up Challenge (the ‘Event’) is an initiative of the Redkite (“Redkite”) to raise funds to support specialised programs for families facing childhood cancer.
The Event opens on 1 September 2021 and ends on 30 September 2021.
By registering for the Event, the participant or the parent/guardian of a participant under 18 years, acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The decision to participate in the Event is entirely your own and you take full responsibility for any consequence of your participation in the Event for yourself and/or your participants.
- Any content you post to the website (e.g. photos and text) is your responsibility, and you must have the necessary rights to post that content (including the consent of others who feature in the content). Redkite retains the right to delete any content posted.
- You acknowledge that Redkite reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Event at any time.
- You acknowledge that by registering for the Event, you pledge to raise funds for Redkite
- All fundraising conducted for this Event comes under Redkite’s authority to fundraise in the respective State or Territory in Australia and you agree to be bound by the relevant state and national fundraising legislation.
- Redkite can refund a donation made in error. If you wish to request a refund, please contact Redkite via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redkite respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information it collects.
- Redkite will collect your personal information and any other information you may volunteer so that we can: administer and conduct the Event; and keep you informed about Redkite, its fundraising activities and the important work you are supporting.
- Redkite may use your image, name and challenge result in any promotion relating to this Event, including in the Leaderboards and/or on the Event website.
- You must be registered to the Sun Up Challenge to be eligible for any prizes.
- You must reach specified fundraising milestones to be eligible to receive prizes.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other products.
Dollar Match Day:
Long-term corporate partner, BOC will match all donations to Redkite’s Sun Up Challenge campaign to the value of $50,000 AUD.
To double your gift and support families facing childhood cancer, click donate at www.sunupchallenge.org.au
- The Sun Up Challenge dollar Matching will affect donations made to the The Sun Up Challenge campaign between 8:00 am AEST 16/9/21, to 10:00 pm AEST 16/9/21 or until the financial cap of $50,000 is reached.
- The initiative is being conducted by Redkite of Suite 301, Level 3, 418a Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
- Funds donated through www.sunupchallenge.org.au for the period from 8:00 am 16/09/21, to 10:00 pm 16/09/21 will be eligible for dollar matching or until the financial cap of $50,000 is reached.
- Note that donations made through registered teams via the following (and during the period stated in point 3) are also eligible for donation matching: www.sunupchallenge.org.au or until the financial cap of $50,000 is reached.
- If the donation is cancelled or refunded during the matching period or any time after, it will not be eligible for matching offer.
- Donations received during Redkite’s Sun Up Challenge campaign period will be matched up to a maximum of $50,000 AUD by BOC Limited ABN 95 000029 729.
- All individual donations above $2 (made solely by the donor) are tax-deductible.
- Donations made via third party platforms do not qualify for donation matching. Donations must be made at www.sunupchallenge.org.au or via confirmed invoice raised by Redkite during the matching period for your donation to quality.
To be in with a chance to win one of five $100 HART Sport vouchers and support families facing childhood cancer, make a donation $24 or over at www.sunupchallenge.org.au.
- The Sun Up Challenge $24in24 competition will affect donations of $24 and over made to the The Sun Up Challenge campaign between 8:00 am AEST 30/09/21, to 8:00 am AEST 1/10/21.
- Total prize pool value is $500.
- Donations $24 and over will be entered in a draw to win one of five $100 vouchers for HART Sport ABN 21 602 283 659
- The initiative is being conducted by Redkite of Suite 301, Level 3, 418a Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Donations of $24 and over donated through www.sunupchallenge.org.au for the period from 8:00 am 30/09/21, to 8:00 am 1/10/21 will be eligible for $24in24 competition.
- Note that donations $24 and over made through registered teams via the following (and during the period stated in point 3) are also eligible for $24in24 competition: www.sunupchallenge.org.au.
- If the donation is cancelled or refunded during the competition period or any time after, it will not be eligible for $24in24 competition.
- All individual donations above $2 (made solely by the donor) are tax-deductible
- Donations made via third party platforms do not qualify for $24in24 competition. Donations must be made at www.sunupchallenge.org.au or via confirmed invoice raised by Redkite during the competition period for your donation to quality.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Draw will be conducted 11am AEST 4/10/21
- Winners will be notified by email by 5 pm AEST 5/10/21
- Prize must be claimed by 5 pm AEST 26/10/21
Authority to Fundraise:
Agreement to these terms and conditions gives the registered Sun Up Challenge participant authority to fundraise in support of the work of Redkite for the following fundraising event:
Event: Sun Up Challenge
Date of Event: 1 September 2021 - 30 September 2021
Dates of fundraising authority: As above
Thank you for having a go and helping change the lives of those affected by childhood cancer.
The funds and awareness you raise are vital. Thank you again for making a difference.